This February, GES-engineering LLC began construction and installation works under the retrofitting project for control wiring circuits of Hydropower Unit No. 7 at the Krasnoyarskaya Hydro Power Plant (HPP).
The project includes a variety of design, installation, and commissioning operations, such as:
• Upgrade of the unit's automation, measurement and alarm systems and their integration into the existing automated process control system at HPP
• Replacement of the speed controller and the electrohydraulic servosystem made by PromAvtomatika LLC
• Upgrade of the temperature control system with an advanced one made by Research and Production Company Rakurs LLC
• Installation and setup of the vibration monitoring system for the hydropower unit based on the Yenisey VK hardware and software package by Rakurs, using National Instruments controllers
• Reconstruction of automation systems for auxiliary equipment such as: generator cooling equipment, hydraulic jack and service water valve control equipment, oil pressure system, leakage system, etc.
• Connection of hydro generator protection devices to the protection engineer workstation network.
By now, the design has been finalized and the equipment for the systems under reconstruction has been manufactured and delivered to the Customer.
The retrofitting project for control wiring circuits of Hydropower Unit No. 7 with a capacity of 500 MW at the Krasnoyarskaya HPP is scheduled for completion in April this year.
GES-Engineering LLC is a subsidiary of LLC “EuroSibEnergo Engineering Company”, which is a part of the largest independent power company in Russia EuroSibEnergo (owned by En+Group).
Date of addition: 20.02.2017